children of mary

children of mary
Borbon Children of Mary Choir

Friday, July 6, 2012

How Lovely is Your Dwelling Place




    G
    F/F#


     How lovely is your dwelling place

    Em
    C
    G

       O Lord, mighty God, Lord of all (Repeat)

    D/F#
    C/E
    Em
    D/F#

    Even the lowly sparrow find a home for her brood


    C
    G

    And the sparrow a nest for herself,

    Em
    Bm
    C

    Where she may lay her young

    Am
    FM7 C/E
    Dsus - D7

    In your altars, my king and God.


    Blessed are they whose dwelling is your own, Lord of peace.
    Blessed are they refreshed, by springs and by rain,
    When dryness daunts and scathes.
    Behold my shield, my king and my God.

    I would forsake a thousand, other days, anywhere
    If I could spend, one day in your courts,
    Belong to you alone, my strength are you alone.
    My glory, my king and my God.

    How lovely, your dwelling place,
    Oh, Lord mighty God, Lord of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment